330.231.8030 gmherrera13@gmail.com

.

.
/

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cleveland

On Friday George finished Brenda King's house. He did some ceilings, kitchen, and master bath in the bungalow gold we have in our house. She absolutely loved it and couldn't believe how fast he got it done.....that's George for you. He's in and out--with the job done right.

On Saturday George and I drove up to Cleveland to give an estimate on an interior. The lady had seen our ad on Craigslist.com and sent me off an e-mail with what she had. I'm so glad our ads are being seen! Since I discovered Craigslist I've discovered that there is such an opportunity there to be seen. It's free advertising---don't have to pay a cent. We headed up there on Saturday morning, and drove to her house in Cleveland Heights. It's off Fairmount Blvd. which, I discovered, has the most beautiful homes I've seen. Some of them are just mansions! I told George he needs to put his big magnets on the side of his truck with the George's Painting logo and number....more free advertising!

This lady wanted to see some of George's stucco techniques, so he took along a sample to show her. She seemed to be impressed, and possibly wants that done too. He loves doing his stucco, it gives such an old world feel. My kitchen is orange stucco....antiqued and sanded to tone down the color. I really love it. George is working on that estimate and hopefully we'll get that job. We've started to schedule out in advance for the month. It's nice to know that there will be jobs waiting for you at the end of the month.

We have some ideas for some pictures to post on here that involve some creativity. We want Belle to take them for us...she's such a good photographer. Keep checking back for those...they might be interesting!

No comments: