330.231.8030 gmherrera13@gmail.com

.

.
/

Monday, February 16, 2015

Finished in Killbuck

The parsonage at Killbuck is done. I spent many hours there painting, refurbishing, and casting an eye to many small details. I believe a great job does lie in the details, folks, because without those it's just a surface job. A big thank you to Gary and Diane for giving me this opportunity.

Some different angles of the garage.

I painted here and refurbished the laundry nook.
Installed a new railing and handrail. 
Before the hand railings were installed
I painted the garage walls for a fresh look. 
The laundry nook has a whole new feel. I installed the shelf from scratch. 
Garage walls. 
Handy hand railing for basement steps.

Here is where I took out an unhandy cabinet and removed it. Lighting went in its place. Beautiful. 

I painted the cabinets and took off trim made it fresh.

New stove hood installed, as well as new cabinets hinges and hardware.




Trim and walls made fresh and new.

Turned out great!
Hallway.

There's always time for a selfie in the bathroom mirror, no?

I took out old tile accessory holders and tiled the areas to blend. 


I think it blends in nicely. 

New towel holders intstalled. 

More accessories. 


Closets and doors were done as well as walls. 

This smaller bathroom is amazing. 

All accessories installed. 



How the cabinet looked above the stove before I installed the oven hood.

No comments: