330.231.8030 gmherrera13@gmail.com

.

.
/

Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Year's Resolution: What I can offer you



Restored water-damaged windows. 

Floating drywall.



My New Years resolution is to let my customers know what I can do for them. I want to be challenged with what I can provide in my services, and by trying and expanding I can offer these new ways to you. This year has included installing metal walls, acid-washed cement floors, and the texturing of different surfaces.  We can do small drywall projects, garage ceilings, or any woodwork - painted or stained.

Acid-washing plus painting cement floors.

Need to expand your closets? We can install closet organizers, re-do it and paint, and make it new. Have a crazy design idea? Nothing is too crazy for me as I can help you bring it into play. I've had a great year and am aiming to make next year even better. Thank you for remaining faithful customers and remember....I'm the guy for your next project.  
The higher up the better.
Working on Darrin's big garage. 


I built these cabinets from scratch and painted them. 
Trim in Louisville.

Rolling those walls. 

No comments: