330.231.8030 gmherrera13@gmail.com

.

.
/

Friday, March 11, 2011

James & Katie's house

I've been working on James & Katie's house for the last few weeks.  She had bedrooms, bathrooms, hallway and the kitchen done.  Two-tone vivid colors played a big role in the color-scheme.  I also took some wallpaper and borders down, and put up Ohio State wall decals, and some of the very popular word decals.  Next week I'll be installing for them a kitchen back splash -- stay tuned for pictures of that. 

I'll be adding a backs plash here.
A bold gold choice!
My little helper - Tyler!
The chocolate brown & lime green work well together.
These word decals are very hot right now.  Looks great.
Emily's room.

Javan's room.  O-H-I-O
Matthew's room
A little advice for the bathroom!  Love it.

No comments: