330.231.8030 gmherrera13@gmail.com

.

.
/

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lots of luscious paint!

The art of painting sometimes gets lost in the everyday hustle and bustle.  This time of year is usually the end of my busy season, so I decided to go through all my leftover paint and put them in five gallon buckets.  I took leftover paint cans, mix together, and come up with some great colors.  If you have a project you've been waiting to do, I can make you a good deal with this paint.  An old house or a new house that needs primed would be perfect for this paint.  It's a good foundation and one heck of a deal!






I think the cans all sitting together look like art!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

site looks good!! if i had a house or a project id so hire you!! :)
--Allyse

Missy said...

aw, thanks Allyse! :)