330.231.8030 gmherrera13@gmail.com

.

.
/

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Somewhere south of Woodsfield....

















This beautiful home sits in southern Ohio perched on top of a hill.  It's big, beautiful, and a sight to behold.  I've had the opportunity to stain and varnish the beautiful stairway that graces the inside of this home.  Installed by Heartland Stairways, the beautiful metalwork in itself is art encompassed.  The curvature of the stairway and the beautiful rich wood is a superb experience to work with.  I've enjoyed getting to know the owners and the workers that are finishing this lovely home.  It's nice to get away and meet new people, and they have been so kind while I've been staying away from home.  These pictures are a taste of what I've done, and I've also included some photos of the front of the home just so you can appreciate it.  

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Beautiful!